We’re looking for an Account Director with experience of working for an integrated marketing agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with a great portfolio of both new and longstanding clients across various sectors.
This position would really suit a solid Account Director who’s looking to lead a key account and maintain strong client relationships.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for the development, management and progression of a number of key accounts and your team.
- Pitching, presenting and creating winning proposals whilst managing the complete pitch/tender process, with the relevant agency staff.
- Searching for ways to attract new business.
- Building rapport with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills.
- Inspire, motivate and drive your team and those around you.
- Create an atmosphere that is upbeat and maintains a good level of morale and productivity.
- Have a genuine passion for the company, happy selling us to clients and closing deals.
- Optimise and increase revenue whenever possible.
- Established Account Director with previous experience of working within an agency.
- Property experience would be desirable, although not essential.
- Strengthening and maintaining relationships with the client.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary DOE.
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days holiday per year plus Bank holidays.
- Their very own in-house working bar!
- Annual Company day.
- Vibrant and friendly office culture.
- Posh drinks and good coffee on tap.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a creative and buzzing driven agency. Office hours 9am to 5.30pm. However flexible working hours will be required.